- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Dogs are to be walked in the specified dog areas, including:
- Coastal access walking path on the north side of the property.
- The lawn on the far south corner of the property, near the bluffs.
- Shell Beach, which may be accessed using the stairs on the north side of the property.
- When walking your dog, please use "Doggie clean-up" bags, which are available in the receptacles located near the coastal access path and south lawn
- Please, no dogs in the Pool area or in the Restaurant. Dogs are welcome outside on the Restaurant Patio.
- Please understand that owners will be responsible for the behavior of their dogs. The Cliffs Resort reserves the right to assess noise fees to a room in the event that a dog is disturbing other guests, barking, etc. The dog(s) may be removed from the room if we are not able to reach the owner. Please keep this in mind if you choose to leave your dog unattended in the room.
- Please use provided door hanger to notify housekeeping if your dog is secured and you would like your room to be serviced. Housekeeping will not service a room if a dog is left unattended or is not secured in a kennel.
- Each dog room will be subject to a $55 non-refundable cleaning fee for the first dog, and $25 for each additional dog.
- The following are also available to better your dog's stay:
- Please contact the front desk if you would like to schedule a 15-minute complimentary dog walk by dialing "0" from your room.
- Pet Daycare is available through Thousand Hills Pet Resort in San Luis Obispo.
- For a list of local dog friendly restaurants, please contact the front desk.
- The dog beds and bowls provided by the Cliffs are for use during your stay only. Please leave them in the room upon your departure.